Fraxel Restore Dual™
- This non-ablative fractional laser offers the advantage of two lasers in one cutting edge device. The 1550nm wavelength targets fine lines, skin texture, and superficial and deep scars, while the 1927nm wavelength targets dark spots and hyperpigmentation to even out the skin tone.
Clear & Brilliant
- This is a great option to target early signs of fine lines and uneven pigmentation. It’s an ideal option for those looking to keep their skin looking and feeling fresh with minimal downtime.
- This is my personal favorite to tackle rosacea, facial flushing, broken capillaries, bruises and scars. This unique device is also known as a pulsed dye laser, and it is designed to treat skin issues related to dilated blood vessels.
M22 Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Not all IPL devices are created equal, and we believe the M22 is the best one currently available on the market. By utilizing a spectrum of wavelengths, it targets sun spots, redness, age spots, and broken capillaries all at once.
Alex Trivantage Laser
- The Q-switched Alexandrite Laser is an effective solution for stubborn brown spots. This is a great laser to combine with Fraxel Dual or Clear and Brilliant to even out your skin tone especially after the summer!
- Dry eyes can lead to inflammation, redness, and hyperpigmentation due to chronic rubbing around the eyes. At Idriss Dermatology we are thrilled to offer the first and only IPL device that is FDA-approved for the management of dry eyes due to Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD).